Private Access to Public Rights of Way
Gail A. Karish
Best Best & Krieger LLP
You will Learn:
- Common approaches to gaining access to conduct business and locate private property in the public rights of way.
- About new wireless technologies that companies are seeking to install in their public rights of way.
- The latest regulatory developments such as recent Federal Communications Commission guidance on the collocation of wireless facilities.
- Best practices for effectively managing users of the public rights of way.
- The importance of disaster management of utilities and telecommunications infrastructure.
In this 10-minute segment taken from our upcoming audio conference “Private Access to the Public Rights of Way,” scheduled to be presented on April 24, 2013, I discuss emerging wireless technologies and who is installing these technologies in the public rights of way.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Public Works Resource with your OnDemand Webinar!